Treadmill Preventive Maintenance Checklist
- Inspect and adjust the treadmill walking belt and treadmill motor drive belt.
- Inspect the treadmill running deck for signs of wear.
- thoroughly vacuum treadmill and clean interior and exterior of the equipment. (Dust removed from electronic components which can lead to fire hazards)
- Inspect treadmill front and rear rollers for bearing failures.
- Lubricate treadmill lift system to manufacturers specifications, calibrate, and test lift.
- Check electrical connections, all treadmill motor controller connections seated properly, and giving correct voltage and amperages at respective test points.
- Read any error messages or codes in the computer system clear and update as needed
Give GymRepairPros a call for service on your treadmill or exercise equipment Broward-Fort Lauderdale, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach Martin counties.
754-300-1932 Factory authorized licensed insured certified technicians treadmill repairs fitness equipment exercise equipment repairs