The rapidly growing TikTok community urges the need for businesses to consider adapting their marketing strategies if they seriously want to outdo their competitors. We have seen many brands falling apart just because they don’t have sufficient knowledge to outsmart their native opponents.
Brands that are looking forward to TikTok as a golden opportunity to expand their reach shouldn’t delay anymore. The number of users on TikTok has already surpassed 1 billion and still counting. With that steady growth, there are chances that the earlier you start, the sooner you will become a leading giant in your industry.
You might be considering buying TikTok followers to skew your account’s reach. But we would like to present you with some other opportunities that you can avail of for better results. This guide will cover the basics of the TikTok ad campaign to help you through the initial steps.
How to Start with TikTok Ad Campaign?
What is the purpose?
In case you have just started with TikTok, you might be thinking of short music videos as the only marketing option. So, we would introduce you to the steps following which you can set up a TikTok ad account for any marketing campaign.
- Sign in to your TikTok business account
- Create an account on the TikTok Ads Manager
- Describe your business and provide details, including payment information
- Choose an objective for creating a campaign
- Set up your budget and create an ad group
- Create a new campaign, review and submit your ad
- Measure your ad performance
But why would I do this?
We would be pleased to answer anyone who still needs to ask this question.
Since a wealth of users is accessible via TikTok, it’s obvious they all won’t agree on one thing, or certain content may not be enough for everyone. But you have gotta create awareness of your business, and for that, you will create content. However, TikTok has transformed from musical.ly to a potential market; you can make use of TikTok ads to spread the word. Hence, people who have been fed up with loud music yet want to stay in touch with their favorite accounts will find a way.
Types of TikTok Ads
If you have decided that you shouldn’t miss out on this opportunity, check out which type of ads you would like to start with:
- In-feed ads
- TopView ads
- Brand takeovers
- Branded effects
- Branded hashtags
Tips for Creating TikTok Ads
Here’s what you can do to leverage your business via TikTok ads:
- Make sure that you are using high-quality graphics in your ads. Visuals are everything to draw the viewer’s attention. Use sharp and clear photos and videos for TikTok ads, and you can quit buying TikTok views for your content.
- Your CTAs must always be precise, attractive, and understandable. The message in your CTAs should be clear and strong enough to compel the viewer to take action.
- Try to emphasize the fundamental idea or concept instead of dragging it for details. They say that ad videos must be short and sweet to entice your viewers.
Whatis the cost of TikTok advertising?
TikTok presents you with two options of daily and lifetime budgets for a minimum of $50. However, it is $20 per day if you opt for an ad group level. You also have an option to switch between different modes at any time during the campaign.
If you genuinely want to triumph over your local competitors, put all your efforts to run an effective advertising campaign. Following these tips and investing your time and money in the right place, you will be able to reap more rewards.